Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My First Blog

      Hey guys its Justice here and this is my very first blog. I am in 9th grade and my favorite subjects are english and science. My favorite topics to learn about are war and ancient philosophy. I like to go bowling and freerun when im not in school. My goal for my carreer is to be a neurologist or neurosurgeon, and suceeding in any of the things i do makes me happy. I was doing homework on the computer and i decided to write a post for my blog. I tried out for the play today with James M. and i think we did great. We both got called back and i hope to get the part i want. I'm going to wrap this post up quickly because i want to finish my HW. To end i want to establish a quote of the day that i will have in all my posts. The quote today is " With all the wise peole once telling someone somethin' I ain't never met one" My grandfather James Strickland

No comments:

Post a Comment