Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spanish

Hey guys,
            I am in spanish 2 right now and i finished my work so i decided to blog. World language is a great elective, it prepares you for real world situations that are likeley to happen. I personally would like to go to Spain. I want to go to resturants, beaches, and everything i hear is good about Spain. Anyway i can't wait until Gifted class it is my favorite class of the day.


                 Quote of the day: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Mohandas Ghandi
Hola chicos,

             Estoy en español 2 en este momento y yo terminé mi trabajo, así que decidí blog. Idiomas del mundo es una gran elección, te prepara para situaciones del mundo real que se likeley a suceder. Personalmente, me gustaría ir a España. Quiero ir a los restaurantes, playas, y todo lo que escucho es buena sobre España. De todos modos no puedo esperar hasta que la clase Dotados es mi clase favorita del día.

Cita del día: "Ojo por ojo deja al mundo ciego" Mohandas Gandhi


No comments:

Post a Comment